We are very selective when we choose our partner venue locations and feel that your establishment is a perfect fit.
Why Partner With Us?
- We bring business to you - choose your slowest night and we will bring you revenue
- Your current customers will have a new reason to be fans of your business
- New concept here; popular concept across the US - even appearing on TV shows
- We have held over 600 successful events since June of 2012! It's safe to say, we are "the talk of the valley"!
- VALLEY FAVORITES WINNER! 3RD PLACE: FAVORITE ART GALLERY! We were the FIRST art pARTy business here in the Valley!! Our business is SO popular it has been copied by many... but don't settle for less than the FIRST and the BEST!
- Venues who hold monthly classes sell out their 2nd-3rd class and find that subsequent classes need to expand
- We help you create wildly loyal fans and customers! Our VIP's (Very Important Painters) get "hooked" on the venue.. and often will attend every event offered by said venue.
- Our demographics are just who you need to frequent your venue! Exposure to new customers!
What To Expect?
- Our events take approximately 3 hours. We typically begin at 6pm and end by 9pm.
- We show up an hour early to set up. We stay between 30 min to an hour after to clean up.
- You can expect our guests to purchase dinner or an appetizer and usually at least one beverage or soda. The gals who drink alcoholic beverages often purchase 2-3 drinks.
What We Need From You:
- Space to seat 25 people. Each person needs the amount of space one would need to eat a formal dinner.
- 3 pitchers of water for rinsing brushes. We will pour it into our stainless steel paint pails or plastic cups.
- 1 exclusive trash can for disposal of our paint materials through the night
- Bright light. The brighter the better.
- A power outlet to plug in our music player. We play our own music in between artist instruction. Due to the nature of our activity it is best to separate our group from your other diners and customers whenever you can. If there are open tables around us, we recommend leaving them open. Our guests will use at least 1 table to store their belongings away from the paint area.
- A dedicated waiter. Obviously, we want you to see a spike in sales during our event. We bring you the people. Its your staff who will get the sale! We recommend that wait staff be dedicated to our group for the first hour to get through the rush.
- Meals and orders should be placed around the guest. Please ask the waiter NOT to place meals on adjacent tables. All f
- Clients pre-register and pre-pay for their Fun Nite Art ticket. Thus, leaving them with an open wallet the night of our event... to patronize YOUR business!
- Clients patronize your business during the 2-3 hour event. There is nothing more to purchase from us... so they spend their money with you!
- Each client pays for their own food and beverage
- Due to the free marketing and revenue increase our partners receive, we can not pay for space rental
- We handle set-up and clean up. We wrap all surfaces for protection and have a staff member dedicated to in-class assistance and clean-up. We have never caused permanent damage and we are insured.
- We promote the event to our customer base by posting on our Facebook page, creating and inviting all of our Facebook friends to a Facebook Event and by emailing an invitation to our entire subscribership. We also ask that you promote the event to your customers as well. We can provide you with a flyer, if requested.
- Customers pay us for the painting class and pay venue for refreshments
If you are interested in booking a Fun Nite Art event at your location, please email us at FunNiteArt@gmail.com.
Questions? Email info@FunNiteArt.com or call (540) 999-8386.