What To Expect?
- Our events take approximately 3 hours. We typically begin at 6pm and end by 9pm.
- We show up an hour early to set up. We stay between 30 min to an hour after to clean up.
- You can expect our guests to purchase dinner or an appetizer and usually at least one beverage or soda. The gals who drink alcoholic beverages often purchase 2-3 drinks.
What We Need From You:
- Space to seat 25 people. Each person needs the amount of space one would need to eat a formal dinner.
- 3 pitchers of water for rinsing brushes (or access to a water source for filling our own pitcher). We will pour it into our stainless steel paint pails or plastic cups.
- 1 exclusive trash can for disposal of our paint materials through the night
- Bright light. The brighter the better.
- We play our own music in between artist instruction. If it is possible to lower the restaurant music during our event it is helpful. This way, I can turn music down when I am teaching and up when the customers are painting.
- We paint in the middle of the room among other diners and we have also painted in private rooms. That is up to you. We can literally paint almost anywhere. We can be somewhat loud, so if you have a more private area of your venue to place us, it might be good. If in the middle of the dining room, and there are open tables around us, we recommend leaving them open. Please seat us at tables with chairs. We cannot seat our guests in booths.
- One extra nearby table. Our guests will use at least 1 table to store their belongings away from the paint area.
- A dedicated waiter. Obviously, we want you to see a spike in sales during our event. We bring you the people. Its your staff who will get the sale! We recommend that wait staff be dedicated to our group for the first hour to get through the rush.
- Meals and orders should be placed around the guest. Please ask the waiter NOT to place meals on adjacent tables. Squeeze the food in around and behind the easels. The folks will adjust.
- Clients pre-register and pre-pay for their Fun Art Night ticket. Thus, leaving them with an open wallet the night of our event... to patronize YOUR business!
- Clients patronize your business during the 3 hour event. There is nothing more to purchase from us... so they spend their money with you!
- Each client pays for their own food and beverage
- Due to the free marketing and revenue increase our partners receive, we can not pay for space rental
- We handle set-up and clean up. We wrap all surfaces for protection and have a staff member dedicated to in-class assistance and clean-up. We have never caused permanent damage.
- We promote the event to our customer base by posting on our Facebook page, creating and inviting all of our Facebook friends to a Facebook Event and by emailing an invitation to our entire subscribership. If you have an email list or Facebook page, we also ask that you share the event to your customers as well. We will add the event to our Facebook page and add your Business Facebook page as a Co-Host. We need you to accept that request and help share the event along with us. If you would like to hang a flyer, we will be happy to provide you with one.
- Customers pay us for the painting class and pay venue for refreshments
If you are interested in booking a Fun Nite Art event at your location, please email us at Tammy@FunArtNight.com.
Questions? Email info@FunArtNight.com or call (540) 999-8386.